Thursday 9 July 2009

Boiling Cold

This is how I've felt yesterday. After shivering for hours and feeling hot and cold, I feel a little better but still achy. My eczema has flared up on both legs to the point where walking is pulling on and splitting my skin (sorry for the graphic detail) How on earth can I serve the lovely customers at the bookshop when I can barely walk? This will not do www. This will not do.

Well, I have the rest of today and tomorrow to recuperate...

To smilier days

CBC

xx

Edit: As I watch the Wright Stuff on Channel 5, he is asking the question, "Would you miss men if [they] we were gone?"

Hmm...Matthew, I'll get back to you on that one.

4 comments:

AW said...

I do love the Wright Stuff. Last year I watched almost every episode. In answer to his question: It'd be a blessing... nothing to distract us or drive us crazy!

*Hugs* Hope you feel better soon...

Minx said...

My Dear CBC,

It's HORRID being ill, you have my unqualified sympathy and sincere wishes for your speedy recovery. (Eczema is an absolute SWINE)

Cant say I'm a fan of MW to be honest, bieng more of a Jeremy Kyle kinda Gal because he is altogether more , well, SHOUTY, really!!

cmckei said...

CBC,

that sounds terrible, make sure you rest up and I hope you feel better soon.

I totally love the Wright Stuff, haven't watched it in years though, I'm afraid of being terribly disappointed. things are never as good as I believe they are.
x

The Curious Black Cat said...

Thanks Aw, I hope so too.

Eczema is horrid indeed Minx. It seems to flare up at the slightest whiff of stress or such. I think with MW and Jeremy Kyle, you either love them or hate them!

Hey ttt! Haven't seen you round these parts for a little while...must pop over to your blog to have a look see. Matthew is as feisty and cheeky as ever :P