Tuesday 25 November 2008

"Who do you work for...you pretty little girl..."

Pressing words you might say. I'm watching Alias on OD TV and I am hooked already. I love Jennifer Garner or whatever her name is.

Anyway, yes I haven't posted in a while but guess what...I have a rare day off today hence why I am leisurely posting crazy drivel that just feeds my procrastinating urges.
Well I have to reretake my retakes. I'm not going to cry about it. No point. Just got to get on with it now.

Love life? HAH!! Nada, nil, niecha, non, pas existe. I don't know. Maybe I'm destined to be an old cat woman. I'm not sure that I have the time to care though.

Till next more positive entry


CBC

xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just can't see you as a cat woman! You'll find Mr Right... eventually. Head up chica x

Anonymous said...

I'm adding you to my blog list... I hope thats okay. x