Friday 22 January 2010

Happy 2010 Readers!

Hello www. I realise that I'm about 22 days late but better late than never... right? No? Ahh well, I'm just a bad person aren't I?

I'd just like to say thank you to all readers for your comments in the duration of this blog. I haven't given up on the blog and neither have I given up on law. I have merely taken some time away to deal with more pressing matters which I may have mentioned on my previous post. Now, for 2010, I am still searching for a training contract or some form of work experience but I have some new goals:

New job
New house
Save Save Save
More writing(!)

I've been sending applications when I can though I'm finding it tiring working the erratic shifts I am doing at the bookshop (which I am still loving!) Actually, as I mention the bookshop, I am currently reading 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies'. I've been reading it for what seems like an age now but my justification is that I'm savouring every moment of the zombie invasions and culling! LOVE!! *in sing-song mock operatic voice*

Today I had a day off from work so I spent some of the day trudging around in the rain buying ingredients for my chocolate chip marshmallow muffins! They turned out better than I expected though I may have cooked them a little too long as the marshmallows seem to have all melted! Och...at least that will save me money on Tesco/ M&S lunches.

"But CBC, " you say, "...whatever happened to Leo? Mr Literary?"

Dear readers, I am currently disinterested in men, relationships, dating at the minute. Maybe I should leave that subject there for the time being!

I probably should go for now as I don't feel like I'm making much sense. Goodnight for now till next entry

CBC

xx

4 comments:

AW said...

Happy New Year CBC... and yes better late than never! Some great goals to keep you busy - goodluck with them all. Chocolate chip marshmallow muffins sound wonderful.

cmckei said...

happy new year cbc!! x

The Curious Black Cat said...

HAppy new year AW! I can't seem to comment on your blog...:( I don't know if it's my computer or whether comments are disabled on your blog? The muffins were lovely (and easy)....will make some for you one day!

Happy new year trouty! (am hopping over to your blog to catch up on your goings-on!)

xx

AW said...

Might be your computer I think but I'll look into it. I'm holding you to the muffins which sound amazing.