Friday 15 February 2008

The Day After Valentine's Day

Okay so it was Valentine's Day yesterday...also known as VD. Since when was it cool and trendy to abbreviate the most romantic day of the year to that of Veneral Disease? Anyway so I cant say I'm surprised not to receive any valentines. 21 years valentine-less why should now be any different? I'm not too bothered to be honest and the day went quite normally as was expected! I guess I don't get it because I'm not a part of a couple. UGH anyway, at least it's over now.

I half had a silly dream that Leo would have made a crazy romantic gesture and called me or something. Yeh right. It's funny, I still do think about him from time to time. Not as much as I used to and not as strongly but still do. He had a recent bereavement and for some reason I felt really sorry for him. Damn my gender...always thinking about others! I haven't spoken to him for about a month now...maybe more and I think I've forgotten what he sounds like. Well, nonetheless life goes on.

Went to get my hair done today. Was nice to get some fresh if not ARCTIC air on the body after 2 days of hibernation. Bumped into a friend at the bus stop - though have the suspicion that if I didn't say hello, they wouldnt either...weird. No skin off my nose. AHA!

Had migraines for the past two days now with this stress. Anyone reading this considering a career in law, think carefully about it. It's no walk in the park. Just hope I can remember my leasehold from my freehold in time for Tuesday. I'm sure to bump into Leo then too. So glad I haven't got this facebook/msn thing to distract me anymore!

Still, everytime I go past Shepherd's Bush Station on the Central Line in the mornings I can't help but smile...

CBC

No comments: