Sunday 11 October 2009

A new look

For a while now, my posts have been becoming less and less frequent as I have been elsewhere...in my head. BUT, a very talented colleague has given this blog a new look (goodbye multi-coloured roses...*sniff*) which is making me feel more inspired to post a little more often.

With 'Doc Martin' in the background on the television, I'm sitting at my desk winding down after a long and emotional day at work. I just had to post to test the new- look blog! Sad? Maybe.

Still no LPC results which is making for very nervous pacing and nail biting to the extent that I have been looking at Mc Donalds in a new light; that can't be good. However, this is only a short post as I am working overtime tomorrow at the bookshop. I just felt that I needed to comment on the death of another celebrity: Stephen Gately.

Rest in peace Stephen...

Till next entry, stay smiling and on the RIGHT side of the law!

CBC

xx

p.s. Get well soon Mr Brown!


Currently reading:
The Makioka Sisters by Junichiro Tanizaki
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

7 comments:

Barmaid said...

Liking the new look cbc:-)

Samantha said...

Not sad at all my chou-fleur!

I can't believe Stephen Gately died! He was like my Irish MJ. How much do you bet E will be playing Boyzone today/tomorrow/next weekend!?!

The Curious Black Cat said...

Thanks Barmaid!! All down to a fantabulous designer who is linked in my side-bar ;)

ARGH!! Boyzone at work? May be fun? No?

But on different note...£3.50?

Samantha said...

It could be fun........as long as E isn't sobbing as it plays!!

£3.50? Is this a riddle?!

The Curious Black Cat said...

Heee! It could be fun until customers start sobbing as it plays!

£3.50 BET? Or did I take it too far?

Samantha said...

Ohhhh, haha. Considering I'm hugely poor, too far :P

cmckei said...

new look didn't show up properly on my mobile when I was reading about it on the train, so FINALLY got round to having the time to check it out properly (rather slow weekend) and I've got to say I completely love it :) xx