Sunday 6 July 2008

I just can't get you out of my head...

Well I've been rather neglectful lately and not posted my entries for work experience days 4 and 5. That's only because nothing out of the ordinary happened on those two days. I had a really good week soaking in all that journalistic goodness! Really made me think there as I am now contemplating doing some form of journalistic course so that I am qualified enough to do this on the side. The satisfaction that comes from seeing your name in print cannot be underestimated. *sigh*

Anyway, I've been really frustrated lately. No job, no cash, just lots of nothingness. This morning I woke up a bit upset as I'd had yet another dream about Leo last night. I've been so good lately. I haven't been thinking about him; just getting on with my life, enjoying meeting new people and just generally getting on with it. This is just like taking me back to square one again. I'm determined to flush this crap out of my system but it just seems to be resurfacing over and over. It's becoming a bit of a joke now seeing as things ended way back in November. It's just gotten progressively worse since to the point where I really think I'm trying to trick myself into thinking I don't care anymore (and failing miserably).

Im just giving up on this now. I don't know what to do...ARGHHHHHH

Goodness sake, this is really stressing me out

CBC

xx

P.s. Job hunting next week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forget Leo. Check out the younger half of the legal team I was with today... majorly hot!

xXx

The Curious Black Cat said...

HAHA! I can well imagine. Looking forward to practice for that sole reason...well the clients too of course!

x