Tuesday 8 July 2008

I'm still standing...

...yeh yeh yeh. I attempted to sing there. Did you notice that? I'm in a good mood today...ish. Went job hunting today with reasonable success in that there are actually jobs out there to be applied for. Now I just have to play the waiting game. I'm used to playing that game by now! (no allusions to love life intended!)

Had all my revision lectures yesterday thus making the seemingly mammoth task of going over 20 lectures and 30 SGSs for one topic less so. Pretty excited about getting all the highlighters out and going for it this time around; which admittedly is sad but its not all been a bed of roses over in Curious Cat ville. I really just need to sit down (tonight) and plan out my revision, digging out all the statute books and folders from under the bed and replacing them with the elective stuff. Kinda nervous about results now - 25 July...EEP! If I have to retake any more exams I will not be a happy kitty to put it politely.

Anyway, for now it's Hollyoaks and tea avec scone time so I'd better dash...OH NO! I forgot there aren't any more tea bags left. Darn it. This simply will not do. Can't quite be bothered to pop out now so shall have to endure withdrawal until tomorrow morning. I digress. Till next entry.

CBC

xx

p.s. I've strayed a little and changed fonts; spontaneity eh?

No comments: