Monday 14 July 2008

Things are looking up

Well just as the title suggests, things are looking up today. I'm not a believer in horoscopes as such but I like reading them and laughing at how inaccurate they supposedly are.

This was my daily horoscope

Leo:
Your day - Jul 24 - Aug 23 An unexpected piece of news early in the day will bring some sunshine into your life. You are about to be offered the chance to have fun and to escape your usual responsibilities. You should milk this opportunity to the last drop! Ignore any niggles about you having so much else to do and kick everything negative out of your mind. A personal matter may need some close attention this evening. Call my Leo advice line 0905 506 6623 to hear why it may be time to re-evaluate a relationship if a friend or colleague takes it for granted you will always have time for them whenever they want you.


http://www.tiscali.co.uk/lifestyle/newage/horoscopes/daily_leo.html

About couple of hours after reading this, I received a call from one of the places I had applied for a job, asking me to come in for an interview tomorrow!

Last night I also joined Polyvore and I think it's safe to say that I am now addicted! Here's the link to my profile which features the sets that I have created:




My set of the day:



Loving it! Will tell of my interview plight tomorrow. Meanwhile, stay smiling!

CBC

xx

No comments: