Wednesday 20 August 2008

Must be a change in the wind!

Well I haven't posted in while, partly because I've been revising and partly because I've been working! Ive been studying Bail and Police Powers today and hopefully I will be able to finish all the rest of Crime tonight. I'm sure I will...I HAVE to.

I just had to update my blog because so much has happened; I've just managed to catch my breath. First of all, I met up with an old male friend of mine (We'll call him Mr Literary) who I used to like (in that way) whilst at University. Was so nervous because it's been about a year but we got on fantastically as expected. So fantastically(*) in fact that coffee turned into drinks and drinks lasted till well into the night. *sigh* It was too late to get the train home so 'ended up' at his place and 'slept' in his spare room...AWH!

Spent the wee hours of the morning talking and getting close finally culminating in the most delicious good night kiss EVER. Admittedly I've not had many kisses to compare it to but it's the sort of kiss you get flashbacks of while you're doing the most mundane of tasks and it makes you grin like a soppy idiot for about half an hour. (I think his cat is a little traumatised by the scene it must have met walking in though...bwahahah!! Miaow!)

Needless to say, I am uncertain of things with Mr Literary and whether this was a one off or not. To make things worse, I can't do anything about it for a while as I have exams...Watch this space huh?

CBC
xx


(*)I realise that this may not be a proper word but work with me on this one!

No comments: