Monday 4 August 2008

We shall not be...well shall not be moved

Interesting day today. I'm being sarcastic. It was a relatively dull day today. However, I have managed to get over my revision block and get some work done! Today I focused on Civil Lit. doing Foreign Jurisdiction and Witness and Expert Evidence. I really must get some more tabs so that I can get my CPR book in order though. It's really all over the place.

My plan for tomorrow is going to be to get cracking on Property Law for which I might go to the library. All depends on how bad my hayfever thing-a-ma-jig is tomorrow. Snuffling in the library is most annoying...if I say so myself!

My birthday is coming soon too but am so short of ideas, I don't know where to go or what to do!
Time will tell.

I'm trying to keep strong here (hence the title) but the universe is testing my patience these days. Haha. I know it sounds quite dramatic but hear me out. I'm really trying to forget this Leo guy...I think I'm doing pretty well on that front. However, over the past week or so it's been trying. Trying in the sense that I can't get him out of my head again. What is going on here? If this was just nothing (which it was) then why can't I forget? Why am I continually being reminded of him everything I do? Seriously. I'm happier now with my new job, meeting new people and just getting on with my life. This is seriously beginning to disturb me now. I need to ride this feeling out.

Till next entree

CBC

xx

No comments: