Sunday 31 August 2008

Wheezy like Sunday morning...

Heh, well this morning I am -a procrastinating...unintentionally mind. I've woken up with a banging headache after my day of fasting yesterday. Think I ate something a bit dodgy and it soon made an appearance! I appreciate this is a little too much information for which I apologise profusedly- I'm in a sharing mood.

I'm working on Business Law at the moment which is my final retake exam! Hurrah. It takes place on Tuesday so that just leaves me today and tomorrow to swot up for it. I'm getting there slowly, just really need to focus on my Revenue Law now and be able to distinguish my Tex/Mex shootout from my Russian Roulette...(you can tell Ive been revising Joint Ventures right?!) Also it's been fantastic to have Blonde Crime Fighter* helping me along the way by kicking me up the derriere to work. I've never studied with anyone before in this way and it's unbelievable how productive it has been to do so...I shall miss her dearly (Can tell Tuesday after exam will end up in pub...but I digress!)

No updates as such on Mr Literary apart from to say that he has decided that he needs time alone to be himself after being tied up in relationship after relationship. Whether that is a 'cop-out' or not, I guess I'll just have to wait it out. Och.

Back to the SGSs I go

Till next post

CBC

xx

* A lurvely law school bud who I've nicknamed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is of absoloutely no relevance whatsoever and I'm not sure why I feel the need to tell you but isn't it funny that the last day of your LPC was the first day of my LPC... The day being Tuesday of course!

Ice-creams, samosas and jammy doughnuts,
Jenny Legal (losing her mind?)

P.S. - Mr Literary sounds confused...

The Curious Black Cat said...

It is pretty funny actually! Now I'm holding you accountable for making me ridiculously hungry.

HAHA you just wait until the end of the LPC, sanity won't even be an option :)

Mr Literary is thankfully very honest. However, this leaves me none the wiser