Tuesday 31 March 2009

Just a few things I've neglected to mention...

So I've been blogging for just over a year now and although it's been fun, there are some things and people that I blog about without so much as an introduction: How rude! Well I suppose I know you a bit better now so I can let you in on the 'down low'. I've compiled a bit of a Q&A, answering some of the questions you may have had while reading my blog.

Q: Who the heck is this Leo* bloke and are you obsessed with him or something?

A: Leo is a 25 year old law student and published poet with whom I studied the LPC at BPP Law School (and later began a short romantic involvement with). I don't think I've ever physically described him apart from in one of my silly poems which alluded to his blue eyes. He was about 6ft, well built and had curly brown hair and blue eyes...sound like someone you know? Is he you? LOL. As for the second part of the question, I am/ was not obsessed with him. I think he was the first guy who I ever actually liked and could actually see a future with so on my part anyway, there were pretty strong feelings involved.
[*If you hadn't already figured this out, Leo is not this guy's real name ]

Q: Where did the name of the blog come from?

A: Well to reveal that would give the game away. Let's just say I am a huge cat lover and my star sign is also of a feline nature.

Q: So what are you? A student or something?

A: Yes www. I am a student currently. I am an aspiring lawyer and writer.

Q: What does LPC, BPP, BLP mean?

A: Those are legal abbreviations www. They stand for Legal Practice Course, BPP is the name of a law school and BLP is Business Law and Practice. This is one of the compulsory modules studied on the LPC.

I hope that the above has answered some of the questions one may have.


Today has been a quietly strange day.

CBC

xx



P.s. My favourite tea of the moment is Twinings Lady Grey! I think with a little milk it is divine!

No comments: