Saturday 28 March 2009

Minty fresh breath and no one to appreciate it

Well, there's some truth in the title. Here I am sat at home, popping the mints when I could have been out with some friends, chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool...shooting some b-ball outside...okay, I digress but you get the point. But I just could not bring myself to get ready and go out. It was almost as though there was something holding me back, telling me not to go. I never usually hesitate this much before going out and I was very much looking forward to going out! How exactly do you tell your friends,

"Oh, sorry I can't make it tonight, I just had a feeling I shouldn't be there..."

So look forward to yet another quiet evening in ALONE and will probably read a bit of a book (The Shining) and drink lots of tea. What am I...75?

I must say though, I am feeling significantly more upbeat in the face of crappy-ness [adversity for my fellow legal friends who do not speak 'street'] so I'm not sure what that would indicate...

Mucho love-o

CBC

xx

No comments: