Tuesday 21 April 2009

Ailurophobics not welcome...

So upon reading Barmaid's blog about her current legal- application -induced illness, I have come to the harsh realisation that I too have the training contractivum strain of this dreadful illness. If you are a law student and you feel that you are suffering the symptoms posted here:



then don't suffer in silence... (and be wary of Frank's advice)


This morning however, after the goings on of last night, including several gallons of tears and scarily swollen eyes (currently they are slits), I have made a pact to be more proactive. Seems my actions of late aren't pleasing my family. So my whole life I have played nicely but now I need to badger people into giving me a job. I don't WANT to work in Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury's or Morrisons and no offence to anyone who works there; they're fine establishments. I just want a sodding legal job.


A mere ruptuary like myself. Fancy that...


CBC


xx


2 comments:

Minx said...

Why, Ms Kitty!!

I am so sorry to hear that you, too, are in the process of succumbing such a SINGULAR Strain of this TERRIBLE disease! It is a truly UNFORTUNATE condition, exacerbated by the Credit Crunch, and despite Maids desportment of Hopi Ear Candles, which obviously WORK for her, I find that the only REAL, if temporary relief which may be obtained - in the absence of an outright CURE - is the conspicious consumption of copious ammounts of PUDDING Wine, and quality Chocolate!
I do hope you feel better soon!
( had added you to my blogroll - thanks for adding me to yours!!)

The Curious Black Cat said...

Welcome Law Minx and thank you for your comment. I shall endeavour to seek out some of this Pudding Wine you speak of and hope that this coupled with quality chocolate will help!

(thank YOU for adding me to your blogroll!)