Friday 24 April 2009

In a cold sweat

This morning I awoke with a jolt, trying to shake out any memory of what I was dreaming about last night but to no avail. Leo. I sat on the toilet (doing nothing) for about 20 minutes this morning trying to collect my thoughts, thus resulting in a ring of shame on my derriere. I've contemplated contacting him again but what's the point? I've sent him 3 emails in the last year to receive no response. Not emails talking about the past; 'Happy New Year', 'I'm offering you an olive branch' and 'hello stranger' Clearly, he doesn't want to speak to me.

*SIGH*

So why for that split (second) 20 minutes did I think about contacting him? Why? I haven't done it (Thank G-d) and I don't think I will now I have recollected my thoughts but I seriously question my decision-making processes sometimes. I promised myself that the New Years' message would be the last so I'm sticking to it. I'm not even interested in him in that way anymore so why all of a sudden am I dreaming about him?! Pah!

*EXHALE*


Onto a humble day of applications, blog surfing and who knows...


CBC

xx

2 comments:

Minx said...

Bloody MEN, eh, CBC? Cant live with them, cant live without them! Its sooooo not fair!
Perhaps its best to concentrate on your applications for a bit - its kill or cure!!!

The Curious Black Cat said...

Thanks Law Minx! Yes indeed; can't live with them, can't live without them!

Applications all the way!