Wednesday 22 April 2009

The Darling 'Buds' of ...well April

Good morning www. I had to get in there before that statement became redundant and it ceased to be morning. Gosh. I woke up to the slightly camp tones of Matthew Wright on Channel 5. Good show as per usual.

Prior to the announcement of Darling's budget (and especially seeing as I am not as politically versed as I would like) I had been scouring Times Online for some 'light' and came across the following unrelated story:


MPs to get extra £150 a day for turning up



Pity the same principle could not be applied to law students, giving them £150 for each application for pupillage/ training contract application they made...if only.


So on to enjoy the rest of my day (kitty style) commencing with the ever glamorous task of defrosting my freezer (or more like cleaning up the sodden remnants of my freezer) and then onto shopping for replacements of said contents...all in the day of an aspiring lawyer


Purrr


CBC


xx


P.s. Mmmm, non sequitur...
(Cartoon can be found at www.stus.com. Permission was sought before posting this)

No comments: