Sunday 27 September 2009

So...

It's been a while since my last post, and not because I was doing anything particularly exciting or forgot about blogging, I have just been in a funny place lately...couldn't really be summed up in words.

Last week, I spent the majority of the week with my brother in Kent, which was a really good way to clear my head and thoughts a little. For this week, I really want to get stuck into applications and doing a bit of serious clearing out of my room and writing...

We'll see how that goes.

I hope that you are all well blog-watchers...

Till next entry,

CBC

xx

p.s. as much as I appreciate my neighbours living in the same house as me, listening to them singing along with the same song night after night (after dark) is just...plain...strange. Why are they doing it?!

Still, it's not as bad as the previous neighbours who I could hear having 'relations' in vivid detail in the upstairs flat...and to a particular song which I can no longer listen to without feeling uncomfortable.

*shudder*

2 comments:

Michael said...

Hehe.... Poor you, CBC. The whole business of having to endure sounds of neighbours 'having relations' reminds me of living in halls at uni.

Perhaps your new neighbours are also at the same thing but sing along to the song to make doubly sure that the sound of the squeaking bed or certain 'lady noises' are covered up!

Or maybe it's part of a bizarre mating ritual? :p

The Curious Black Cat said...

Oh no Michael, as open minded as I am, it is two men who live in the flat upstairs...please don't create new imagery for me!