Wednesday 10 February 2010

No man is an island

Hello folks!

It's late and I've been thinking about posting all day so have finally succumbed and here we go! I've been feeling strangely lonely over the past few days and this evening in particular. I don't know if thats because I've been watching episodes of the Vampire Diaries back to back or what it is...I then had the strangest compulsion to speak to one of my brothers and make sure he was okay a few minutes ago. Hmm, I've been a bit funny today.

Today I managed to send a couple of applications for paralegal jobs and one volunteering position off so I feel like my being reclusive today has not been in vain.

What a load of drivel. I apologise. I am in the strangest mood. I'm neither psychic nor able to predict the future but I get the strangest feeling. I'm sure all will become clear in the coming days...

Till next entry,

CBC

xx

No comments: