Monday 5 May 2008

Get out of my head...

Oh Gosh...I feel crappy feelings rearing their ugly heads again. I'm so annoyed at myself! I thought I was getting better but to put it politely...I'm feeling shite now. Funny how I felt fine earlier this morning. Now I fear I may be slipping into this thing again. I will fight it...I MUST.

It's just ruddy annoying that one person can have so much control over your emotions even when you don't think they do...and they probably don't think they do. Seriously, I feel like I'm going mad. Like I'm going to burst out either crying (unlikely) or have an outburst (more likely) when I next see Leo. Jeebus. I just don't know what to do anymore. Get out of my head please. Stop intercepting my thoughts especially when I'm trying to work.

Sometimes I wish I had never met him...then again, I'd never have known what it was like to be happy in the truest sense of the word; even if for the shortest while.

Argh!

Back to work. I fear this is my most angsty post. I hope that this will be the last ounce of angst I inflict. Maybe a nice cup of tea will have a calming effect...

CBC

xx

No comments: