Wednesday 28 May 2008

The next chapter is almost in sight

Coming to the end of the LPC now. Thoroughly enjoyed it to say the least. Haven't got a training contract yet BUT I am pacing myself on that front...tarting up my CV and getting a bit more experience before I dive head-first into a legal career. I guess I have my age on my side...that and the fact that I havent had a break from education since the age of 5 (I am now 21 going on 22) so I think I can take a little break before it gets heavy.

I think the mind is such a powerful tool. I'm feeling like I'm really getting over Leo now. I realised today actually. Months ago when the existence of Fee-line (Leo's girlfriend) came to my attention during a class, I thought that 'event' that would really help me get over this thing once and for all would be to see them together. I thought about this 'event' over a period of time and Lo and freeking Behold it happened last week. Sod's law/coincidence, I don't know what it was but I do know that it was the best thing that's happened to me since all this crap. Months of being silly and 'caught up' in this bloke and then seeing them together, I realised that I really didn't care about him as much as I thought I did. What a relief...Fee-line seemed a pleasant girl so as I said before, I'm so happy for them (without getting carried away of course). Finally, CBC can move on!

Good Night

Till next time

CBC

xx


P.s. I'm getting a bit annoyed by the apprentice now but again, law of the sod means that I can't stop watching the darned thing!

No comments: