Thursday 8 May 2008

Tax, tax and more tax

Man I love tax. IHT, CGT, Income tax *sigh* can you sense my enthusiasm? Haha, no it's not that bad really. Lovely day in Londres today...apart from the abundance of flesh! My goodness, a bit of sun and everyone goes a bit crazy. Hey, I don't blame them...it's not very often the weather is this nice in Britain but still, is denim hotpants really appropriate for law school? Maybe I'm just bitter because I can't get my legs out. Heh.

Aie! Advocacy assessment next Friday. Better get rehearsing and dust my suit off. I love seeing the guys all dressed up in their suits! Saw Leo in his today...and did a mini double-take (nearly walking into the barriers and he looked amused, or so I think since my eye sight isn't what it was!) I'm starting to wage bets on who speaks to the other first now. It's been AGES! Me, 20-1 anyone? Bloody hope not.

Well, I think I'm going to put the kettle on...

CBC

xx

P.s. This blog is painting me out to be a bit of a tea addict now. Couldn't be more true!

No comments: