Thursday 26 June 2008

Home at last...

After my previous post from law school, I had to leave shortly after that. My little headache had become a full blown migraine. I fell asleep on the train with my mouth slightly ajar. I could feel it open but my head hurt so much that it seemed to relieve the pain. A very brave man decided to brave the slobber and sat next to me. Poor thing, bless him, it must be catching because within like 10 minutes he was 'catching flies' also! HAHA. I'm more powerful than I thought. Lock up your sons, one glance at me and you TOO will be 'catching flies'...mwahaha

My head seems to be easing a bit after spending the past 3 hours in bed curled up in a ball. Maybe I can squeeze another hour of business accounts in before I go to bed? Perhaps I'll get a cup of tea, get an early night and then get up at 6 and work solidly through my format. To think I failed Business Accounts by 4 marks makes me all foamy at the mouth!

"Que sera sera ...whatever will be will be..."

CBC

xx

No comments: