Friday 13 June 2008

I had a dream...

...about Leo last night. That's a first. Before it used to be like thinking about him at odd times when my mind wasn't occupied or if I saw him or something that reminded me of him. But dreaming about him especially when I wasn't thinking about him AND I have exams, is NOT encouraging! I don't get what the dream was about really, it was the strangest thing. I can't remember where we were, what was going on or anything just that he had his arm around my shoulders and then the next minute we were dancing, dancing, dancing...and then other 'things'. Strange! Now you tell me what that has to do with the administration of an estate; which is what was on my mind before I went to bed last night!

Today I also did a silly thing...I've ordered my first item from a television shopping channel. Goodness me! I know it'll probably be a load of rubbish but for some reason I was in a spontaneous mood. I suspect it to be all that dream action that occurred in the last 24 hours! HAHA

Well, Im going to get me a cup of tea to calm my nerves and get back to the administration. Aiming for another 2 lectures by tonight...maybe get some will drafting notes done

CBC

xx

"I can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh Lord..."

No comments: