Saturday 28 June 2008

Saturday Night Fever...

...or boredom more like!

Had Business Accounts today. Didn't go so badly but then it's hard to tell with figures isn't it?
Feel a bit at a loss today. No money, no job, no Leo (haha, wait...scratch that last bit). Well, yeh, no Leo. I've been thinking how much I miss having someone to talk to about nothing. After having a really good conversation with Jenny Legal*, it got me thinking about how much I too would like to have someone to talk to about any or everything and just feel at ease with myself. I suppose taking refuge in this blog is one thing but nothing beats actual human contact. I just sometimes feel that I throw myself into my work and just shut myself away from people and then when I've gotten out of the work-sleep-eat routine, I'm virtually a social outcast. Something's got to give eventually though because my social life sucks at the moment.

Oh and did I mention that I found Leo's number again? I did. I still have it in my possession. I'm not going to do anything silly with it. I won't mention the discovery again.

I'm having an early ish night tonight. Laundry day is tomorrow! What fun

CBC

xx



*A friend and fellow legal professional in the making!

No comments: