Monday 30 June 2008

Work Experience: Day 1

Today was my first day of work experience and I am so excited! Very tired but it has given me a lot to think about. I'm seriously considering a career in legal journalism on the side now or maybe until I get a training contract. My day today consisted of telephoning a number of universities on a database and interviewing the law departments about the circulation of the magazine. I've spoken to people from Wales and most of the universities around the country! I also got to sit in on two mini meetings. It's all hustle and bustle in this place! The people are all very nice and laid back and I feel so comfortable already.

I can't wait to start writing tomorrow and plus I get the opportunity to sit in on a meeting with a Magic Circle firm. Good times.

Off to bed with me I say...

CBC

xx

No comments: