Thursday 12 June 2008

I say "Yell-o", you say "Yell-er"...

So had my Family Law exam today. Thank goodness that's over but it wasn't half bad. That ancillary relief stuff really got me a bit today. There's just so much information to go through with those Form Es and then applying that to the fact pattern as well as making up a package for the client and calculating whether or not there was a 50/50 'Yardstick of equality' split. Oh my goodness. That was just one of four collossal questions! Hmm.

If only I had applied this study method to all my other exams.I think going through all the SGS's and redoing exercises really does help the information to stick. I arrived 2 minutes before the start of the exam today! What a close shave! I don't intend to repeat that performance.

I think I've found my store of choice to shop in when I start working...TM Lewin! Popped in there in passing today and I'm in love with the gorgeous stripey shirts and the like. In particular, I would love a couple of those shirts with the cuffs to add cufflinks to. *sigh* So many pretty cufflinks to invest in!

I'm so mentally tired...1 down, 3 more to go this month!

Aieeeeee. Back to the PC (WPEP) encore.

Till next post

CBC

xx

No comments: