Friday 3 July 2009

Employment Drought

So dear bloggers,

I am away for the weekend on a much needed break away from home which is driving me up the 'crazy' wall at the moment.

In the past week or so, I have taken a short break from the relentless job searching and applying purely to let my hair down a little but now I'm getting back in the saddle out of necessity. I went on an 'interview' last week which was an odd experience I won't detail too much on here. Needless to say, the firm in question was not prepared to pay me until a future date...

I am so close to screaming, it's choking me.

Till Monday

CBC

xx

4 comments:

AW said...

Dearest CBC,

Hope you have a lovely weekend away. I'm sure the situation will improve on the job front soon. Carry on being the cat that you are and persevere until you get that job.

Rooting for you always,

AW

Minx said...

Hi CBC,

Have an utterly Fabulous and entirely Self- INDULGENT weekend; after all your hard work, to say nothing of all the job hunting (which totally zaps the energy) you DESERVE it! I do hope you return refreshed to the Ether soon! :)

Michael said...

Have a good one, CBC! :-)

I'm certain that job offer can only be just around the corner!

The Curious Black Cat said...

AW, thank you very much. Any time away from home is much welcomed.

Minx! I felt refreshed on Monday but then sod's law has meant that for the rest of the week thus far, I haven't. Hehe. Can't have it all ey?

Michael, I sure hope so!