Friday 10 July 2009

The Inner Sanctum

So I realise that I haven't NOT posted a whiney, "Give me a training contract" post for a while...even subliminally (and yes for grammar nazis out there I realise I've used a double negative) But today dear readers, will be different. I am off on a fashion tangent today. I have been following Style Bubble's Blog for a couple of days now and already I am hooked. I've looked through all of her style diary outfits and her Style Bubble Daily wear blog and I can't wait to get shopping! Her style is as she describes, 'eclectic' and a little eccentric as described by others who follow her. I love the mish mash of colours, textures, brands, layers and creativity that she throws into each and every outfit that she wears. What an inspiration.

I'm a fashion novice and at the moment don't really consider myself to be fashionable or with the trends but recently I've found myself becoming more and more curious about clothes. I'm not about to go for a career change just yet folks, but it doesn't stop me from experimenting with fashiony things.
And yes, although I am sat here in shorts, trying not to aggravate the slow healing flare-up on my leg, I AM wearing feather earrrings and lipgloss...
I wonder how much individuality in attire is appreciated in the inner sanctum.

CBC
xx

3 comments:

Barmaid said...

I've had my favourite frumpy cardie on today. It's shapeless, tatty, unflattering but comfy. All I need now is some slippers with the fur trim aroung the edge to complete the look:-)

The Curious Black Cat said...

Barmaid, I have a favourite tatty cardie at the moment also! HAHA @ the slippers comment....very fetching! :o)

AW said...

My favourite cardigan is not even my own... I took to wearing my Dad's old brown/mustard cardigan (from the 70s) when I was about 15. I think my Mum managed to throw it out without my knowledge a couple of years ago although she still maintains that its probably lying around somewhere...