Wednesday 29 July 2009

On Ladydresses

Title inspired by the lovely Jennie!

Good morning bloggers! I feel in a funny mood today. I'm not sure how to describe it. I guess it could be attributed partly to waking up early and feeling full of beans. OR, it could be that my mind is a-swimming with thoughts of the future. Hmm.

At the moment, I'm filled with desire for the new Gap A/W09 collection which I have seen advertised in Grazia AND I'd love to get a new pair of shoes...preferably Converse or Rocketdog (as my faithful Rocketdog of three years is practically falling apart but I refuse to throw it away!) I'd just love to go on a mini shopping excursion after I've had a good wadrobe clearance and gone to the charity shop!

I probably should not become complacent with this Conduct exam and start studying soon. As soon as I get the date for the exam that is!

I have a job application deadline in 2 days so I had better get form filling and such.

Toodle Pip!

CBC

xx

2 comments:

Minx said...

( * Tantrum Mode*)
GAP!!!! WAAAAAAH!!!! I am absolutely pea GREEN with ENVY, Kitty!!!!! My Local Gap closed down last month and the nearest branch is now Two HOURS Drive away ( in a place where there is rubbish parking and tickets are given out like flowers!)
Even worse, the ONE shop selling Rocketdogs went the same way last week! I HATE the credit crunch!!!!!
( * end of tantrum mode*)

The Curious Black Cat said...

NOOOOO! Poor Minx. Well I can only lust over pictures at the moment as I can't afford to buy them anyway! :P

Credit Crunch sucks...

P.s. Love the Minxy tantrum!