Sunday 19 July 2009

Giving life 'The Finger'

After a crazy (!) comment from one of my work colleagues ('wuv' him...) I got to thinking about this. Giving life the finger I mean. On the way home, there was an absolute N-U-T-T-E-R (sorry I'm not more PC) on the bus, making me lust after drivng lessons (or a lottery win) even more. He proceeded to throw batteries at a bemused couple sitting in front of him and then rolled around on the floor of the upper deck of the bus whilst speaking in tongues and laughing manically...A fellow and rather handsome passenger commented on the fact that the noises the man was making sounded like he was in a "Busta Rhymes" video...LOL

I seem to attract strangeness.

*COUGHLEOCOUGH*

Also, as I sit here in the dark typing this, I've noticed that my right ankle is quite swollen and puffy. But you know, I'm going to stick two fingers up to life and crazy things at the moment...

Giving it 'the finger'...so to speak.

I'm also quite excited about my other blog at the moment which is giving me an excuse to drink teas and other lovely drinks.

Let's see what tomorrow will throw at me

CBC

xx

4 comments:

AW said...

My dear CBC,

You should see who or rather what I attract... you'd think the nutter on the bus was the Pope's right hand man!

Did I spot "Leo"? - I almost spat out my tea in... what must have been shock I think.

I like the other blog... lawyers and large amounts of caffeine do go rather well together.

xx

The Curious Black Cat said...

HAHA! Well that makes two of us then AW...

I just threw his name in there for good measure. I couldn't well post about my encounters with weird people without giving him a mention in the same bracket! Bwaha!

I'm glad you like the other blog...I'm getting a feel for it at the moment!

xx

p.s. No spitting out of tea necessary...'He' merely flitted across my mind...

babushak said...

the finger bit freaked me out quite a lot i think. i mean the incident, not your thoughts :)

The Curious Black Cat said...

HAHA! Babushak!! Yes, I still have those words ringing in my ears...scarred for life I am ;)