Tuesday 19 May 2009

"Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining..."

...courtesy of Judge Judy during one of her verdicts. I do think this rather crude sounding phrase sums up how I feel about a lot of things; in other words, don't take me for a fool. Nuff said.

Had an interesting day yesterday helping a friend campaign at London Universities on behalf of a political party for the European elections. Surprisingly, I found myself really getting excited by politics of late. Hmm. I wonder whether a career as an MP is on the horizon...

*coughnewminicooperyippeecough*

"Mr Speaker, I beg to differ..."

Poor Mr Speaker...he couldn't even read his own statement without stumbling over his words. I'm not surprised with all the heckling going on round him.

Just for information, the party is called Libertas and is a relatively new party working towards a democratic, accountable and transparent Europe and you can find more information about the party here. Don't forget to register to vote on June 4th!

Now to commence revising for Professional Conduct on June 1st!

CBC

xx

No comments: