Monday 25 May 2009

Fatebook

Sometimes I truly despise facebook. In particular, my 'beef' is with the news feed when you log on so you see what everyone on your list has been up to; photos included. So casually CBC logs onto her facebook to see Mr Lit. cavorting about with a mystery woman in a boat. Cannot say that I am surprised but I cannot understand why it took me so long to realise that Mr Lit was not interested...really and would eventually move on to pastures new. It has been nearly a year since 'lipgate' after all.

However, I am an excellent jumper of conclusions so I may have my facts wrong and this may be his sister or aunt Trish, though my instincts tell me otherwise.

Nonetheless, ta ta Monsieur Lit...too much time I have wasted thinking about you.

CBC

xx

P.s. funny how this sort of thing/ revelation always occurs RIGHT BEFORE I have to take some form of examination. Is ignorance really bliss?

3 comments:

AW said...

That sucks. Oh and ignorance can truly be blissful...

AW xx

The Curious Black Cat said...

Don't worry AW. I have probably jumped to conclusions as those of the feminine variety are very well versed in. (and I don't mean to generalise)Even if I haven't and I was right...well, I'll cross that bridge when or if it comes to it!

xx

AW said...

Damn Fatebook