Wednesday 20 May 2009

Och...my internal Scot

I don't know whether it's to do with my surname, but I've always felt like there was a Scottish person inside of me, waiting to break out. I'm not alluding to some strange form of multiple personality disorder, I just sometimes think in different languages and dialects. Is that strange?

I just, after a period of revision of my Professional Conduct notes, got to thinking of affairs of the heart (again). No, I'm not about to start warbling on about Leo and his posh double- barrelled surname yet again; I was merely thinking back to a conversation I had with my friend Politics Girl (or PG for short) earlier during the week about the subject. Sometimes, I can't help but feel that relationships are so much more trouble than they are worth. I suppose maybe it's just that thus far I have been unlucky (or had a lucky escape depending on the way you look at it!) Though, I find myself harbouring that 'Disney-esque' view of love and life at times at other times I am a cynical cat lady without a cat. Pah!

Currently though, dear suitors, CBC is still holding a miniature torch for Mr Literary. Yes, she is. She also suspects that he is aware of this. Though she fears that irreparable damage hast already been done in this area.

But why - I imagine you ask. Why-est the torch CBC?

I wish I knew dear suitors and guests. I have never had a talent for falling for 'appropriate' gentlemen...so far.

For now anyway, the law is my other, better half!

CBC

xx

No comments: