Thursday 7 May 2009

On the up!

It seems my positivity is paying off a bit www as I have had quite an interesting day today. Firstly, I have passed my re-take LPC exams...HURRAH! That just leaves me with Professional Conduct and Financial Services to sit on June 1st! Also, my exam results spurring me on, I have made ...wait for it...12 applications and enquiries for legal jobs today and have a whole long list more to do tomorrow! Surely one of these must reply...right? AND, I have a day of girly catching up to look forward to with T tomorrow. All in all a successful day me thinks!

Purr

CBC

xx

6 comments:

AW said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

The Curious Black Cat said...

Thank you! The blood, sweat, tears, skin problems and wrinkles are worth it!

Heh. NOT (yet)

cmckei said...

Congrats, definitely looks like you've been keeping busy - revision has been getting in the way of my job apps at the moment. Keep at it. xx

Michael said...

Great dedication you have there CBC, passing your retakes and then getting those 12 job apps in. Fantastic! As Travis said, keep at it! :-)

Minx said...

Very Well Done, CBC!!! No wonder you're purring!! :)

The Curious Black Cat said...

ttt: I've been trying to keep busy searching, applying and keeping my spirits high! Let's just hope one of them actually replies!

Michael: Thank you. It's been a tough tough road as I'm sure you well know...

Law Minx: Thanks! I'll be purring even more when I finish my Professional Conduct exams and the LPC!