Monday 4 May 2009

Pride and Prejudice (and zombies too)

I haven't read Pride and Prejudice much to your incredulity www. No I have not. Yet I know about the existence of Mr Darcy *sigh*

(Does watching the film featuring Keira Knightley count?)

At work I've noticed there is now a zombies version! Zombies and Austen: A strange combination but one I'd quite like to 'give a go' so watch this space for a review.

http://www.waterstones.com/waterstonesweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=6586481

But I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed the Bank holiday www, as much as I have; yet another day dreaming of a legal career whilst devouring copious amounts of tea and cake...


Onto another evening of feline curiosity...

CBC

xx

P.s. Happy Birthday Salem*!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Yeah, I would say watching the film counts for something! :p And a story with zombies in is always worth checking out.

BTW: I've included your blog on my round-up of new UK blawgs. :-)

The Curious Black Cat said...

You think so Michael? I've just breathed a sigh of relief there.

Thank you very much for the blog review. Made me smile to say the least...

:o)